Not registered? Take a 3-week free trial of our service.
0207 727 6959
1. Who is the current head of al Qaeda?
a. Osama bin Laden
b. Mullah Omar
c. Ayman al Zawahiri
2. Which of these is NOT suffering from a mental disorder?
a. A psychopath
b. A psychiatrist
c. A psychotic
3. More and more women are wearing corsets in an effort to achieve what?
a. A coke bottle figure
b. A pear-shaped figure
c. Squashed internal organs
4. What happened to French President François Hollande on his way to a summit in Berlin?
a. He heard that Greece was leaving the Euro
b. He had a screaming row with Nicolas Sarkozy
c. His plane was struck by lightning
5. Which of these statements is true?
a. Men usually live longer than women
b. Women usually live longer than men
c. Women and men live for the same amount of time
6. 'Orca' is the official name for which species?
a. Killer whale
b. Polar bear
c. Great auk
7. Which religious group is in the majority in Syria?
b. Shia Muslims
c. Sunni Muslims
8. Manchester City won the English Premier League after beating Queen's Park Rangers by what score?
9. There was controversy last year over plans to build the so called 'Ground Zero Mosque' in which city?
b. New York
c. Washington DC
10. How did 'priestesses' in Greece light the 2012 Olympic Torch last week?
a. Using the focused beams of the sun
b. Using a match struck on a statue of Athena
c. By rubbing sacred sticks together really fast
11. General Ratko Mladic, whose trial began this week, committed war crimes in which country?
BONUS: Prime Minister David Cameron told reporters his favourite music album this week. What was it?
a. Born This Way, by Lady Gaga
b. Dark Side of the Moon, by Pink Floyd
c. All Hope is Gone, by Slipknot
CLICK HERE TO SEE THE ANSWERS...
Answers: 1c, 2b, 3a, 4c, 5b, 6a, 7c, 8a, 9b, 10a, 11c, 12b